DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Finally pics of my ram

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  chithead 
#1 · (Edited)
I hope you like the pics. My 03 ram is still work in progress. A few mods. i have done rear roll pan , K&n filter, hood scoop and graphics on rear.

#8 ·
my ram pics

Most definately changing the front end.I found out on the awsome forum here that changing chrome to sport front end is more work than i thought. For the amount /if you can find a sport front end, i think putting on a nice bumper cover would be better. The body kit is a OEM and it was a awsome fit with no hassles came painted to match as well. Thanks for noticin the truck.:wavey:

#7 ·
my ram pics

Its not functional,,,,,,yet , and thanks.:wavey:

#6 ·
pics of my ram

:wavey:no its not. I thought it would look good for know. Im thinkin different. Stripe along the body line , not sure. Thanks for your reply.

#9 ·
Thanks alot. Its comin slow, especially now . Here in ontario its gettin cold..to dam soon. Were did summer go, or did we even get one.:wavey:

#12 ·
That is one awesome looking truck, ande I agree with Licia, even if it's not a Bee, the graphics look great, and I really like the color! :) Thanks for sharing the pics! :D

- Cajun :pepper:

#15 ·
my truck

Thanks to all of you for your comments on my truck. I appreciate all of them. Dodge rocks and as soon as i get some more mods. done ill send more pics.

#17 ·
nice truck :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.