DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Spotted some beauties today!

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  chithead 
#1 ·
You can't imagine my face while during a trip with my boyfriend I've spotted those Rams today :SHOCKED: a black Ram 1500

and a Ram 3500 :

I think they were showing at a motocross race , but when we arrived the show was already over ... The 3500 leaved after a while :( ... WOW that truck is HUGE in person!!! :smileup:

See less See more
#5 ·
Me neither Michael !

You know I always take pics sis, too bad most of the time I have only my phone that takes crappy pics! Needs to remember to pick up my camera when I go out.

Darksider both ... but I've also spotted a GHOST RIDER Nitro R/T today :smileup: ... here a pic near Ermes' Nitro :

#13 ·
And they didn't look camera shy, either, lol! Nice lookin' trucks you spied, LOVE the dually, one day I'm gonna have one of those :D Guess I just take it for granted that RAMs are everywhere here, and where I live they pretty much outnumber all other trucks, at least 3-1! :smilup: Cool pics, but I'm just wondering, are you ALWAYS on vacation somewhere, lol??? :)

- Cajun :pepper:

#14 ·
lol! Yup Cajun I like to wander around :)

That truck is so big that when it passed near my boyfriend's Nitro made it look like a small tin can :Wow1: I wonder how they can afford it here !

Too bad I couldn't find the owners and chat with them about the trucks!

#15 ·
Yeah, those trucks can be pretty big, almost bought one a few years ago, and silly me, I was going to buy it for an ex...it was WHITE with a manual shift, but I decided to stick with my Jeep and let the ex fin for themselves haha. When I do get a dually, though, and I hope y'all are all still around then, lol, I will probably have to widen my driveway just so I can park! :)

Just messin' with ya on the vacation thing. People here tell me all the time, you have to work to go on vacation, and all I can say is I need a vacation from work, lol! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.