DODGE RAM FORUM banner

4th Gen Stripes

27K views 59 replies 46 participants last post by  VikeFan 
#1 ·
I think everyone recognizes my truck as being the first White 4th Gen with the "hash stripes" or "war paint", Challenger stripes, whatever you want to call them. Well now that I am seeing more and more Rams with them... I want to change things up a bit and maybe start a new trend :D:D:D

What's everyone thoughts about this:

In case anyone doesn't recognize the inspiration for this idea, here is the inspiration:

See less See more
#3 ·
I my opinion and I would leave it alone, no stripes.

#5 ·
I actually like the new idea / photoshopped look. Looks mean. I love to see different looks on the road, instead of the same old thing all the time.

Go for it!

:)
Dave....

#9 ·
Gotta agree, hood yes, roof, no, at least not quite that wide.

- Cajun

#10 ·
I like the roof but they are a little too wide. Love the hood, looks super mean.

#13 ·
I personally like the look youve got now. However if you really want the stripes, I like the first shots you put up, however, I would not carry the stripe over the ram air scoops, simply straight back over the center section and carry the same width over the cab IMO. Also, i'd do a slightly darker, metallic blue.

#17 ·
how about doing stripes from bumper to bumper?

#19 ·
I actually went in to get a quote/appointment to have this done to my truck a few days ago, just ran across this thread.

I'm going to do Flat black on a Brilliant Black truck I think. I kind of like the idea of subtle striping!

#21 ·
Yea I agree it looks Great but it would be better without the roof done.
But Still Looks Great!!!

#23 ·
Your truck looks really sharp... As far as the stripes.... The hood looks great, and maybe a little bit smaller on the roof.... With that said you have a great looking truck either way... Thanks for the pics and let us know what you went with....

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.