DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#34 ·
EXPRESS-ING my new RAM!

Bought my 2011 RAM Express in September. Just a few mods to date...others will come after Christmas bills are paid!

:ura1:Very, very satisfied with the value-for-buck. Only bought the one item...so I went through the EXPRESS line.:rockon:

Can't seem to get attachment photo to post.

#41 ·
Wow no diesels posted yet? I'll add my 2012.... "older" pic but I like these....

Currently how it looks.... blacking it out now, tint and mirrors and handles get done on xmas, grill will be ordered soon, then bumpers in the spring. I'll probably paint the spikes black as well.

#45 ·
Wow no diesels posted yet? I'll add my 2012.... "older" pic but I like these...
Currently how it looks.... blacking it out now, tint and mirrors and handles get done on xmas, grill will be ordered soon, then bumpers in the spring. I'll probably paint the spikes black as well.

Very nice truck man!

#42 ·
When I was in the market for my 4th gen I looked at what u have.... Then I seen the sticker. :( hopefully my next ram will be a 3500 diesel dually. Sexy ass truck bro! Mad props!!!

#43 ·
^^^ thats one mean looking diesel dude. nice setup.

#53 ·
just a couple of photos from a couple different times but i just today put my emblems back on...and yes that say RAW and not RAM :)))

Attachments

#61 ·
thanks guys she is a beauttyyy stock. i have tonneau cover on the way and bed extenter. tring to get a catch can from the guy on here but i havent herd from him yet. and i would like to get a y pipe and fm muffler installed soon. that should hold me over so i can pay off the x mas bills on the credit cards lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.