DODGE RAM FORUM banner

DiabloSport inTune...

25K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  f18hornetapache64 
#1 ·
I got the inTune today. I went out and loaded up the 87 tune. It is raining out, so I put it in 4x4 mode and took it out for a bit. I can tell it has a bit more get up. This is a very new to me process and I will have to play with some parameters till I get it the way I want it, but so far so good. DiabloSport seems to be very helpful and that will be helpful to me as well. I am very new to the tune thing, so I am looking to pick their brains as to what I should and can do to get it tuned in good.:LOL:

#41 ·
The ECO light doesn't indicate that your MDS is functioning, it's actually totally separate, it simply means you are driving in an efficient manner. IE: light on the pedal.

#37 ·
im running 2004 dodge and intune is nice i havent figured out what tune i like yet has anyone perfected this im running the diablo tune which is suppose to be 93 octane but it shifts funny going back to 91 tomorrow and going to tweek that you can also hook you labtop up in your truck through it and it shows you all the parometers its cool

#39 ·
Kind of a surprise by the MPG numbers, I get 15.5 mpg towing a trailer with 2 bikes at 70 mph. I average 17.5 in mixed driving during my daily commute, and I do not baby it at all. If I were getting 15 mpg and knock with a tuner I paid $400 for I would be pissed. I think I will pass on the tuner for now, subscribing to this thread.

#40 ·
Well, I have had mine for almost a year, DS intune and I can say this, I miss it when I do not have it tuned. The power I get from running the DS (93) tune is night and day.The best bang for the buck IMO.:LOL:

#43 ·
hey, just a question here. i bought the intune i1000 for my 05 ram. when i attached to the obd. the adjustment parameters is not selectable. and said that i may require a update. well when i plugged it in the computer. says that the tuner is up to date. and the only tunes im able to make it the shift timing. any thoughts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.