DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Big Reid's Predator Project

6K views 47 replies 14 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
I figured since i'm upping the ante on mods and many more to come through to July, i'd better make a complete build thread.

Bone stock straight from the dealership, 10 miles on the speedo

Decided to make it look a little more mean with some black covers from GTO

Headlights

Taillights (new license plate for a personal touch ;))

Decided it was time to wake my neighbors up when I leave for work at midnight so first thing that came to mind? Super 10's!

Custom shop in LR, does great work!

The first rule on the body portion of this little project is 'if it ain't black or silver, it's gotta go!' The plain red third break light stood out way too much and i'm not going to ruin a perfectly good light with the VHT and they don't make covers for them so I got a little lit with RECON!

It'll look better once I get my tint (keep putting it off)

Cargo lights, I like the blueish hue they give off!

The first rule still applies so I decided it was time to debadge the sides, btw this has got to be the stickiest adhesive that I have ever dealt with...

And freshly debadged, no smokey residue to deal with and no scratching! highly recommend using a decal applicator for dirt bikes.

Now I know it's a breach of the first rule, but it looks good until my new open mouth grille comes in. My friend that works for mopar sent me a gift from the factory and i'm happy with it! R/T badge

I'll keep everyone posted on the many mods coming in the next few months, hope you like it :)

Attachments

See less See more
#47 ·
Well it goes without saying but it's been awhile since I've posted anything but I've made mods aplenty

Are as follows:
7" CST lift
35/12.5R20 toyo ats
Custom color matched bumper
Led pods in place of fogs
Smittybilt shackles
Rbp grille (star color matched)
Color matched antenna post
Color matched mirrors
Anzo headlamps
Recon smoked tails
Led reverse lights
Limo tint
Mossy oak grass blades wrapped dash

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.