DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Need a lil help

532 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  samus989 
#1 ·
I recently bought a 2006 2500, the previous owner took real good care of it, no rust, engine runs amazing, but Ive had a nagging problem with it, the frame beside the rad on the passenger side likes to clunk and pop, a similar noise to a dent popping in and out, I'm assuming the cab mount is worn, so I bought a new one from the dealer, gonna try to throw it in there this weekend, just wondering if anyone else has ever had a bum cab mount, and what noise did it make?

Another thing this morning, we're getting a lot of snow here, not sure if that had anything to do with it, but since it just happened today I feel that I should add that, my front left tire is making a whoa-whoa-whoa type noise, I doubt it's a wheel bearing, but I'm not sure what a bum wheel bearing sounds like on these truck, the noise is deffinately related to the speed I'm going, and pretty much disapears when I am going slow, my thought is that on monday I was driving, and I hit something, I heard a loud bang, when I got to work, I checked the area I felt it hit. Everything looks good, I'm wondering if maybe it knocked off one of my wheel weights?

Any ideas are welcome, thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.