DODGE RAM FORUM banner

My 2010 TRX4 Beauty

24K views 129 replies 36 participants last post by  robpayneusaf 
#1 ·
The first time I saw my truck was on cars.com while deployed to Afghanistan. Needless to say, I was in love. It took quite a bit of work, but I made sure that it was sitting in my driveway when I got off the plane a month later. And I've been modding ever since.... and plan to keep going :smiley_thumbs_up:

But enough about me, let’s get to the pics and mod list

Here's a few pictures of my truck bone stock. It wouldn't stay that way for long.

MODS

1) Flowmaster 50 Series HD dual exhaust.

2) Duplicolor Shadow painted emblems and side badges (would end up debadging the sides).

3) LED foot well and bed rail lighting with activator switches in the cab. It's hard to take a picture of the footwell lights without them looking blue, but they're a cool white in person.

4) Window tint all the way around.

5) Replaced stock white bulbs with cool white LEDs (reverse, license plate, cargo light, interior dome light, interior map lights). But with my crappy camera, it's hard to get a picture of these so you're just going to have to trust me.

6) Bilstein 5100 front and rear shocks. Front shocks set to 2.8" (I don't have the 'death wobble').

Before

After

See less See more
#37 ·
hey just wondering? I have a red 2010 trx4 and i just ordered my Bilstein shocks. They will be here Thursday. How much of a rake did u have before you set them at the highest setting? My truck stands at 36" in the front and 39" in the back but when u step back it really does not look like 3" difference.

#38 ·
If it does not look like a 3" rake (as its noticeble) the park your truck on as flat of a surface as possible and re measure.
But typically maxing the Bilstiens will get you dead level.
I typically recommend setting them at 2.1 for some rake and to allow weight in the bed and for some sag when that happens.
Plus it limits the issue for slight shutter on gradual launch from stop to go

#45 ·
Damn man!love the truck.....I REALLY like the 2 tone man. Seriously digging it.
Thoughts are running in my head as I've been trying to find a way to break the all black
I know yours comes stock like that....but still

Love it :smileup:

:rep:

Damn man.. With the truck all black it looks so clean and smooth.. Nice job!... I would give you rep points.. but I'm maxed out for 24 hours :(.. So... I'll be back lol.
I'm not :gy:

#50 ·
I'm currently sitting in class, thinking about things that I want to do to the truck. And it dawned on me that I need to come up with a list, and use it as a checklist. Knock out one thing at a time. Right now, WANTS > means :smiledown: . But here goes nothing. Let me know what you all think, or if you have any suggestions for me!

1. 20x9 -12 ATX Series Artillery wheels with 295/65r20s
2. 4" suspension lift (probably RCX?)
3. HID's for Low/Fog 6K, with 6K switchbacks
4. BullyDog Tuner with Pillar mount
5. CAI (probably S&B)
6. Catch Can
7. LED light bar project
8. DiNoc vinyl carbon fiber for some interior trim
9. Spray in bed liner
10. ReTrax bed cover
11. New hood (either Sport hood or APM hood)

Anything else I should add to the list?

#60 ·
Just an update for you guys. Been without the truck for a week now, and it's a sad sad life without it. And the dealership hasn't even looked at it yet! They're saying they will get to it sometime next week. We'll see how that goes. Told them to check my exhaust manifold bolts while they had it. Hopefully I can get them to fix that annoying Hemi tick while they're doing warranty work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.