DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Mr. Wheel Deal

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  SK-Ram 
#1 ·
Hello all...
Has anyone dealt with Mr. Wheel Deal dot com?
His prices are much much cheaper that other tire/wheel dot com's.
Lots of great reviews on his site, just wondering if anyone here has dealt with him.

Canadian prices for the same gear I am looking at through him at are nuts!

Love your feedback...

#3 ·
It's the same as SD Wheelcorp on Ebay - I've seen good reveiws
I have had him quote me a couple sets of rims. He is very very quick to respond to any emails I have sent and answered all questions fully (I like that). The first quote I got from him a local tire shop was within $2 of his quote, so I kept the business local. I am working on a quote with him now, but have not made up my mind on which way I want to go on rim size. He does price match, so you can look around on the net and see whats best.

#4 ·
Hello all...
Has anyone dealt with Mr. Wheel Deal dot com?
His prices are much much cheaper that other tire/wheel dot com's.
Lots of great reviews on his site, just wondering if anyone here has dealt with him.

Canadian prices for the same gear I am looking at through him at are nuts!

Love your feedback...
He's a fricking crook. he'll quote you cheap and then you're stuck with Taxes and Duties when they ship. Go KX wheels out of B.C Canada.

#5 ·
That had nothing to do Mr. Wheel Deal. When you live in Canada and buy any item you pay GST/HST or PST, whether this is local or in the USA. If the item is manufactured outside of North America you pay duties on the item. Do your own research before your purchase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.