DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Diablo predator yyyeeeeaahh boy! ! !

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  crazychevy88 
#1 ·
So I just got an early fathers day present. I got to replace the jet chip stage two with the predator diablo sport and WOW what a differance! I can't wait to get out on the open road with it (only got to ride home from work in heavy traffic since the upgrade)! Next on my to do list is CAI and electric fan!

#5 ·
I think it's crap that Dodge encrypted the new trucys so that they could not be modded! It's your truck. You should be able to do with it what you wish. If that means voiding a warranty, then that should be the owners decision not the maufacturers. Just my opininion. These trucks have so much potential that just needs to be unleashed! :4-dontknow:

#7 ·
So you could really tell a seat of the pants difference with the Predator? The thought had crossed my mind for my 2004 hemi. My brother-in-law installed a Predator on his 2004 and said he couldn't tell a difference BUT he ran that truck like he stole it all the time, lol.

#8 ·
pretty big differance. I still havent gotten all the way into the throttle yet, but she jumps right up to 60 like its nothing. I've also got SI/DO flowmasters, K&N drop in filter and a 180 thermostat, so that might have something to do with how much of an improvement I saw. I run the 91 octane tune while using 93. And I think just about everyone drives em like there stolen!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.