DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Cornhusker - build sheet

7K views 75 replies 11 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 · (Edited)
Pulled the trigger today and ordered all my parts today.

6" BDS lift
Blistiens adjustables in the front
Fox upgrade In the rear
Single 5500 steering stabilizer
Red shock boots
20x10 XD diesel wheels 5" back spacing
37x12.50R20LT nitto trail grapplers
Bushwacker pocket fender flares

Should all be in and installed by December. I'll post pics then.

STOCK:

See less See more
#2 ·
sounds good man!! I cant wait to see all of it on your truck!! :smileup:

#6 ·
2 weeks for shipping than I'm going back to Texas for thanksgiving for two weeks so can't install till I get back. If parts come in fast ill get it done before but shit never ships and arrives early lol

#17 ·
Man it is just eerie how similar this thread is to mine...

I have the exact same truck... doing a 6" RCX with Bilsteins, on 37 Toyo Mt..

Same color truck, same package... and I am waiting till December because i'll be down in Texas.

#29 ·
With labor, $8,014, that includes alignments tire balancing, spacers, speedo gauge adjust, and shock boots. And I live in Hawaii with only two shops capable of doing the work, and all parts have to be shipped here. So in the states I'm guessing same work could be done for around 7k, just a guess though.

#74 ·
I just got back from Maui and man I could not believe how many lifted trucks there were there! All with the wheels hanging waaay out there with the super wide stance... haha! I loved it. Tons and TONS of lifted Toyota's and a handful of Fords, didnt really see too many Rams around though.

I felt like I was back at home with all the jacked up trucks...

..Minus the weather, gorgeous scenery and ocean. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.