DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Killing TM with Trinity

3K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  ericlee9386 
#1 ·
Am I really going that blind in my old age?
I can't find it in the adjustments. I found MDS off and Traction Control but not TM. Where the hell is it?

#3 ·
I can adjust:

cooling fan ac off
cooling fan ac on
idle
mds
part throttle upshift
rpm shift points
rev & speed
throttle
tire size
wot fuel
wot sparK

I bought this thing to kill torque management....where is it?
WHERE DID YOU FIND ALL THAT?:SHOCKED:
All I could find is TC:doh:

#5 ·
I fond them just don't know how to use them:LOL:
can I mod the diablo can tune with them:4-dontknow:

#7 · (Edited)
Anyone know how much Diablosport turned down the TM?:4-dontknow:
Is it worth having the tune adjusted for this parameter? TM was something I really wanted gone too, so I am curious as I just bought a Trinity as well.

Edit: I looked it up on DiabloSports website and they say TM has been "Virtually Eliminated". Thats probably ok for my application.

#13 · (Edited)
you log it on the trinity itself. on the main screen press log then, create a new log, then record. then download data viewer from DS website and load the tunes off the trinity to the computer.

it took him about 10 minutes to send me the revised tune!

#16 ·
it downloaded the logged tune to the dataviewer instantly. in data viewere, click the second icon to the right below the File tab. then choose the file you want.

i cant test 0-60 since i live in DC, had to do all my test runs on the beltway from 60mph+

#20 · (Edited)
Either this program is screwed up or I am.
I logged another run and saved it, when I hit the 2nd icon there are all 3 files to choose from.
I select one, is says its communicating with the tool then it does nothing after.

That sound right?

EDIT: Screw it...I threw the files on an SD card and sent them. Hopefully it'll work that way. I had zero issues loading the new file from him using the downloader.

#22 ·
Hopefully the SD card trick works. lol

If not I give up until Procharger sends me the real fun stuff. Hell...all this trouble is just to drive the truck through the holidays then it gets parked till the end of Jan at least so I can go do a project for work. I don't need this tune...I just want it. LOL

#23 ·
Gents,
I am super interested in getting a tuner for my 12 RCSB express but only want to buy this once as its pretty expensive. My future plans for the truck is to install a ported throttle body and a procharger setup but that will not be until I return from my next deployment. Until then however I want what everyone wants. ... To unleash those 390 ponies with no restrictions! What are your thoughts/recommendations?

#24 ·
Unbroken just hang in there bro....with your mods and that tune you should knock off almost a second in the quarter and should put you in the high 13s.

#26 ·
I found a back door into the files on the data viewer....sent one to Hemifever to see if it loaded fully and he can use is.
We'll see.....

Like I said, no worries if it doesn't. I just want something to play with while the next wait for parts is underway. The whole process will start all over with him after the blower is on. If it's an issue with the Trinity I can have it swapped out by then. It does black out about 1/4 of the screen in the center when it's being remotely controlled. Is that normal?
I already uninstalled then reinstalled the data viewer...that made no difference.

#29 ·
Yep you guys need to have some torqu management unless you run slicks. Which you won't. Not for every day use

#30 ·
Well....I have my suspension dialed in for more bite via adjustable 4 link bars and I run sticky 305 width tires. It'll spin for just a second with TC off then it hooks and goes. I'm dreaming of the day someone makes a 325/35/22 so I can have my rear wheels widened to 12" then I really won't have any problems.
I want as little TM as possible yet keep the trans alive. Once the built trans is in I want less than that. LOL

#32 ·
I gotta say that Hemifever is easy as hell to work with....he answered all my stupid questions very quickly.
He reviewed the logs I sent and said everything looks good...we're gonna leave it alone until it's blower/nitrous time then we'll go at it again. Likely with me strapped to the dyno at the time.
I'll try to dyno this on Wed just to see what differences it made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.