DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Help with my decision

752 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  huntergreen 
#1 ·
I am wanting to get a Ram truck preferably used. I am looking at a silver 2011 Ram 1500 Quad cab Bighorn. The truck is at a used vehicle dealer. What I am wondering is if it would be that much cheaper to buy on at an auction than from a dealership. I know someone who buys them at auctions who would look for me. Is it worth it or should I just buy from the dealer, from the dealer it has a warranty and is inspected at a decent price I find. Just I have no knowledge on how much they go for at auction. Opinions?

#6 ·
I went ahead and went with the one at the dealership. I got it for $21985 it's a silver 2011 Bighorn. I thought it was a very good price after looking around for the last 3 months. I wish I would have had more knowledge on what they go for at auction, if is that much of a difference than I would have waited but the truck is certified and inspected for that price. Is that a pretty good price? Not sure how long the link will work for.
http://en.autoflash.net/used/Dodge/...montreal-fdf182a80a0a00bf30b8150c4209b357.htm

#8 ·
Congrats on the purchase. Don't be alarmed if you find yourself walking around grinning like an idiot for awhile. It happens to us all.

Exco

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.