DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New wheels :)

3K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  BK24 
#1 ·
took a 6.5 hour round trip to get em, but finally got the wheels i wanted for my 04. and they were worth ever minute of the drive

before:

After:

See less See more
#10 ·
yalls opinions.....

pretty much murdering out my truck. just replaced the front grille and bumper with black ones, and just ordered a black roll pan....so everything will be black but the wheels

my original idea was black wheels, everything black, look good

now im thinking, and want some opinions.....what do yall think about doing the wheels in a gunmetal color instead of black

#17 ·
I'd leave them OEM, blk on blk is sorta played to death (at least in my area) Gun metal is cool, but something about simple and super clean that always turns my head.
btw, truck looks super sick already as it is, a 2/4" drop and I'd call it quits.

#13 ·
Dude..............Looks great:smileup: Big change. I did notice something..........your front end. What did you do? It was chrome before......Correct. Looks better B.T.W:smileup:

#14 ·
blackin out the truck bones. bought a black grille a loooong time ago, finally put it on. bought the bumper piece like 2 weeks ago, and ordered my rollpan 3 days ago. she's gonna be black :)

#23 ·
looks so much better!!! different looking truck!!!

#24 ·
Good purchase! They really set the truck off, I'm hoping to get my hands on a set in chrome soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.