DODGE RAM FORUM banner

ST interior trim swap

942 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gmzvip23 
#1 ·
Hello everyone first post here, im wanting to swap the bland looking tan trim around the dash bezel and air vents to the aluminum trim that comes in the SLT s and laramies.....what are my options?

#2 ·
You have the express model right? I'm just wondering because I wanted to do the same thing and asked the guys at the dealership about it. The parts department looked up my options and it looks like there's not a 100% trim that you can just switch out without adjustments or modification. I could be wrong, but I'm sure someone else on here will chime in.

#4 ·
I actually like the darker color of the ST trim. My sport has the silver and it bugs me. I've been meaning to paint it for a year or two now.. just never got around to it.

My only annoyance with the ST is the lack of map lights. You really don't know how much you'll miss them until they're gone. Though for the 34k price tag I paid, I'm really not going to sweat the upgrade.. rofl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.