DODGE RAM FORUM banner

kills for the day!

983 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  scmedic09 
#1 ·
well it all started on my way home from work. all black 4.7 sees me and notices mines all black but with the HEMI on the side....he hits it, i hit it and no chance for him 60-90 mph easy, he was 2 truck lengths back...sorry bud it says HEMI for a reason...

next up, 04 mustang gt.....at a red light and i was next to him, he starts kreeping away and almost runs the red light and i gun it, no chance for him i entered the on ramp to 610 with a mile in front of me...

and lastly, my buddies 07 4x4 hemi, well lets just say its all stoock with a programmer and he had no chance, he said mine sounds mean!! :Wow1:

sorry about the dodges but they asked for it

#3 ·
lol thank you sir

#4 ·
wicked kills :) had one for myself today too... well not really a kill but a good laugh, sitting at a red light in town, and this little ricer pulls up ( an acura of some sort) with half assed body kit and a spray can paint job.. anyways he pulls up next to me. I give teh truck a rev, he revs his, rev mine he revs his, anyways light changes green and off he goes, right flat out. i just puttered away. Little did he know i just came up the street and say the po-po in behind the home hardware :p anyways he got the lights flashed at him as i just sauntered along hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.