DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2011 Dodge Red Ram Sport

25K views 184 replies 19 participants last post by  10hemi 
#1 ·
Ok I’m a little late on this seeing as I bought the truck just over a year ago, but I’ve been moding and making it "mine" since it rolled off the lot here’s a list of what I’ve done to date and what i plan on doing. all with pictures... everyone loves pictures.

What I’ve done so far:
2.5” day star levelling
35x11.5R20 BFG A/T
Rino bed liner
Spray on under coating
K&N intake
Fiberglas sub box for 12” kicker with 1200 watt RMS Rockford amp
Flow master 40 series
Tool box
HID conversion 10,000K (low beam & fog)
Painted calipers (colour matched)
1.5” wheel spacer
3” PA body lift
35x12.5R20 Toyo open country M/T (1.5” spacers off)
20” Moto Metal 961 (red inserts)

And what needs doing:
¼” wheel spacer
Window tint
Fender flares (stock look)
Y pipe
Paint things here n there
Smoke tail lights
Prerunner light bar

… other things also come up partly what I started the thread, for ideas
Tell me what you think

The day I bought it, out with the old in with the new

Levelled out with the 35” BFG’s

Wheel spacers on

painted the calipers theres over spray on the rotor dont worry i painted the rotor black

heres the K&N intake i know youve all seen this before but here it is again

heres the begning of the sub box this was the only fleece i had around at the time

hered the box in place and with the grill to protect the sub

headlights not the best showing during the day

heres some body lift instal

still think this is really sketchy way to lift the body but its what they said in the instructions

New wheels i went with the red inserts

and heres how it looks now

See less See more
Reactions: BlackHemI
#147 ·
lol i confused you mine will be red and black im just not sure the paint sceme i want to go with.like the red and blue ones are diffrent for the middle part.

#149 ·
I haven't made my mind up yet but I knew this when I started paint that's why I painted the whole middle black. So I can still go either way when I decide.

#153 ·
Yup, like the others said, the red with black. That to me is your best bet for your truck, looking forward to seeing yours done, as for not a good painter, its all in the prep, tape it well, get some Frog tape, you can miss with that, also, don't paint close, and don't try to do it in one shot deal, do many light coats, it will come out beautiful.

#154 ·
one of my buddys want to start working on his truck to get it "more like mine" and he wants to start with a leveling kit, and i told him i could help him with that. seeing as the leveling kit is the onlything i havent done on my truck dodge did it before i took it off the lot. that being said i dont even know what the leveling kit looks like. and i look around and there are a couple diffrent looking ones. can some one please help he wants it cheeps so i checked ebay. are these ok to use?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Front-Leveli...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a6921bd72&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2008-2009-20...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec47f25d9&vxp=mtr

#166 ·
thanks, im still stuck on the body lift, i see they make a 1.25 from RC but im guess ill still have to mod my tow hooks, i need them , i mud ride alot and helps pull out the 4wheelers lol, i wonder if i can weld another plate to the frame and then bolt on the hooks

#168 ·
This can be done. Just requires some welding. Or...if you welded the, to the frame, you're essentially strengthening them somehow.

hey Bully what you recommend the 85 or 87 TB on my truck with the S&B intake
If you'll never do headers or boost, then 85mm is your choice.
However...many still get the 87mm though.

85mm if you'll never do headers to boost, etc
87mm if are plan to do these at some point

#171 ·
sorry man i cant answer your pm
i HATE that about this forum you have to do so much before you can reply on post and messages. but anyways, its a Moe's 87mm Tb off this forum,
i was going to message him and talk yo him about it, but yet it wont let me message him or even post in the post.
and its used

#173 ·
his ad

Selling my Moe's 87MM throttle body. Had it installed for almost 1000 miles and decided to go a different route with my truck. Works great, is clean, and ready for install.

$299 shipped w/in the CONUS (may be a little more for our brothers/sisters up north!).

person selling
ajd76

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.