DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Dodge Ram Lift/Tire Setup Thread

752K views 789 replies 224 participants last post by  Stoneco 
#1 ·
Ok so here are the rules:

This is the place to post a pic of your truck with a lift or other than stock tires and wheels.

1) Two pictures per setup

2) Please list lift height/brand, wheel size/backspacing/brand, tire size/brand, any rubbing yes or no.

3) Pictures should be of your rig preferably from the side and on a level surface.

This will help people in choosing where they want their Ram's to be, and to avoid future "what will my truck look like with XX" of lift and XX" tires threads.

Leave questions and Comments for the talk section. If you need to comment or ask questions please PM, or reference the post number in this thread, in a separate thread.

Lets get this thread going and hopefully we can get the mods to sticky it for us!

#11 ·
Trucks a 2007 Dodge Ram 4x4
-6" Fabtech lift with Dirt Logic Shocks
-20" Moto Metal Rims with a -18mm offset and 4.8 Backspacing
-35/13.5/20 Mickey Thompson ATZ Tires
There is no rubbing with this setup at all.

#12 ·
I'm a newb so I appologize.
Is there an official thread on lift setups and tire sizes?
I wanna do a 5" lift and want to know what size tire will not rub but will also look good.
I'll be running factory 20" wheels and I'm wanting BFG AT KO's.
Thanks.

#14 ·
295/70/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers on Rockstars, 2" level kit, did rub prior to level kit, clears fine now. IMO I wish I would have went with Trail Grapplers, the Terra Grapplers arent aggressive enough for me

#17 ·
1999 1500 2wd

2" coil spacers and Add a leaf in back. rims are discount tire $90 specials and BFG KM2 305/70r16 in back goodyear wrangler authority 265/75r16 in front.

#25 ·
08 Ram 1500 Sport
Bilstein 5100s,
Rockstar XD 20x10's, 33x12.50 Toyo MTs
Pocket Style Fender Flares

(Pic from before fender flares)

#26 ·
2011 2500 hemi, 4x4, 4.10 gears, crew cab slt big horn. 6" bds short arm, 37x12.5x20 nitto trail grapplers, 20x9 xd hoss, -12 offset.

#27 ·

I am working on a body lift now. I have lifted the front 3 inches since this picture was taken. i need some bumper re-locators before i start my lift. any ideas where i can get some at a reasonable price? also i have been told that i can use hockey pucks for spacers on my body lift. any suggestions on that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.