DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Good Deal on Gibson 6551 Super Truck Exhaust System Information

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  primo spaghetti 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to do my part to pass on something useful to those of you out there searching for the cheapest "Gibson Super Truck Exhaust System" for Hemi's (probably others as well). I just spent the past 2 weeks searching for the best deal out there and I finally found one I couldn't beat. I want to offer the information for others as well. The website to find the product is (Auto Parts Warehouse):
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/s...5-dot-7L/G276551.html?tlc=Engine+&+Drivetrain

and though the price is slightly higher than some other places I found, the kicker is that I found promo/discount codes that really do work which made the price less than the cheaper ones I found. I saved over $32.00 (not including the cost of shipping that was free) off my final price sales with FREE shipping. I only payed $292.80 final price! The place to get your codes is: http://www.couponcodes4u.com/popular-category/31/Cars-Trucks-and-Automobiles/1

And scroll through till you find the code that works best for you!!! Simple as that and I saved over $10.00 over the cheapest Gibson Super Truck 6551 I could find on the net!

I hope this information helps someone as I wish I had this information when I was searching!!!

Good luck and if you find a better deal then please post it and let others know as well. I just hope I am not violating any forum rules by posting this as I am a noob!!
:rep::rep::rep:

See less See more
#3 ·
i like the gibson line, but i really am not a fan of the exit before the wheel.

years ago, the f150 came stock from thefactory with an exit in front of the rear wheel, and they ended up doing a recall on the exhaust and re-routing to behind the wheel due to premature right rear wheel corrosion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.