DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Hooker Aerochamber Ordered

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  knappk6 
#1 ·
I finally made my decision for my muffler and i decided to go with the hooker aerochamber. After doing some research it is a great flowing muffler and i decided i kinda wanted to try something than everyone with the magnafglows.

The videos i have seen for this muffler on the hemi sounds pretty good.

here is the link for the muffler i ordered.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HOK-21518HKR/

#2 ·
I was gonna come on an criticize your choice but after looking closer it doesn't appear as chambered as the flowmasters..our hemi's like to breathe and straight thru designs typically work better..I almost wouldn't consider this chambered as it is almost straight through.. let us know how you like it..

#3 ·
haha yeah i was curious about this muffler and i held it up and looked through the inlet and could see straight through. I was pretty relived when i saw that. as for the muffler it sounds fantastic. a little bit louder than i was thinking it would be but at the same time its just dumped before my rear axle creating more noise in the cabin. Im working on a video for it so ill get it up soon.

#5 ·
Videos really dont do to much justice so i threw in the stock and no muffler as sort of a comparison for you. Ill have to get some more when my buddy comes over so i can rev it up a bit too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.