DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Question on 295/60/20 terra

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  starquestbd22 
#1 ·
I have a 2012 sport 4x4 and had a 2 inch leveling kit put on today. I would like to put Nitto terra grapplers 295-60-20 on it. I realize I will probably have to go with a 1/4 inch spacer to help offset. Is anyone running these tires with stock 20 inch wheels?

#3 ·
I don't have that set-up and hopefully someone that does will chime in for you. You shouldn't have any problems with the set-up that you plan to go with though.
Want to run the same tire on aftermarket wheels with a +1 offset and 2.5" leveling kit, will they work with no rub?
Can't tell you without knowing the wheel width.

#4 ·
Should be fine with a +1 since I have 285/60's with a +13 and no rubbing. The 12mm difference if offset should make up for the extra width of the tire. I know with the +13 and 305/55's I only got rub at full lock. Hopefully that helps.
Also mine is only a 2wd with 1.5 level up front

#5 ·
You might not need the spacer but if you do don't get anything more then 1/4". What I did is when I got mine I had the dealer put the tires on and checked clearance before adding the spacers but I did have to since I went with 295/55 R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers and they were rubbing on the tread on the back of the tire not the tire itself. Here is a pic with the tires more in profile.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.