DODGE RAM FORUM banner

vararam intake question

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  madhatr02 
#1 ·
So I have a vararam intake on order, but I'm having an issue figuring how to run the kit without the chromer breather/filter on the pcv hose. This is illegal in canda and need to keep truck legal... Any suggestion guys? Any help is appericated

#2 ·
If im reading that correctly, a catch can would solve that problem :)

#3 ·
That's that I was thinking at first to, but correct me if I'm wrong, but the catch can goes to the tb and the back of intake, and the breather/filter goes on the driver side valve cover no? Or would I be able to put a t fitting on 1 side of the catch can so 1 hose to tb, and on other side a t with a hose to valve cover and back of intake?

#4 ·
You are correct on the catch can placement. Im not for sure where you would run the line where the chrome breather goes though

#7 ·
run that hose into a catch can and then from the catch can to the breather filter that comes with Vararam and then no more open oil breather :) not sure about Canadian laws however I would thing that would suffice:)

Thanks
Jeremiah
Bully's Performance

#8 ·
A little off topic, but is there an advantage to running a breather rather than having it go to the intake?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.