DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Glamour Shots

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  14Hemi 
#1 ·
After a quick wash, I decided it was time for a few photos just to show her off.... all the specific's of the truck are listed in my signature line :smileup:

See less See more
#5 ·
I replaced the Sport grille awhile back..... Got a steal from Boosted on the grille and had the honor of saying I was the first Sport in this country to have that Rigid Grille on my truck. (Rigid actually made the grille for Boosted and used his truck as a mock up for R & D)

Plus, I like having things unique to my truck... I know there aren't many other of these grilles floating around!

#4 ·
Great shots! If you ever decide to remove that grille just send it on over my way! lol Love the transformation your truck has undergone over the past week!

#6 ·
Morbid & Brandon,

Thanks for the kind words.... I'll be sure to send it your direction Brandon...... in about 20 years when my wife lets me sell the truck!!!!!

#7 ·
Weren't those skies, magnificent?

I noticed how they just seemed to "hang", over Iowa, the entire day.
Just insanely huge clouds. Wanted to take a picture of my truck, with them in teh background, but I was stuck on a train all day.

Nicely Done. Really makes for a powerful image.

Dave

#11 ·
The clouds were just phenomenal.... I washed the truck and knew I had to get some photos while I could, just not many opportunities like that come around.

Thanks for the kind words.... :smileup:

#12 ·
Well, it looks like Ram Trucks really enjoyed this photo.... coming soon on their social media marketing will be this photo!!!! Couldn't be more excited at the moment and glad I get to enjoy it with fellow Z members. As soon as I know when and where, I'll post more details. I didn't realize "Ram Trucks" is also on Twitter and Instagram, however they have a page on Facebook under that addy. Can't wait to see her on the Ram site!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.