DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Spyder CCFL Halo LED Headlights?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SK-Ram 
#1 ·
So I've been looking for cost effective ways of sprucing up my 2014 Ram's appearance and I think I may have struck illuminated gold with these Spyder Auto LED projector headlights. For only $239 they're a helluva lot cheaper than one's made by companies like Anzo, and still receive beyond favourable reviews.

Plus shipping and currency conversion I'm looking at just over $300 to get them to my front door, and I'm oh so tempted to do it, HOWEVER, I just wanted to get some people's thoughts on them from around here. Are GOOD? Or just good LOOKING? And Do they really improve road visibility over the stock lights?

#2 ·
I had them for a while in my 2013, a lot of people will tell you they are crap. I thought they were an excellent budget upgrade, I ran them with a H1 35 watt hid kit and the output and cutoff was excellent compared to my quads and not much worse then my '14 Projectors paired with 35watt hids. Just take your time aiming the lights for the best cutoff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.