DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Programmer for 2012 PW

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  lui 
#1 ·
I ordered a Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner for Hemi Plus should be in tomorrow. Is anyone elese using one of these on their Power Wagon?

#2 ·
Got the programmer updated and installed and after the first two days of driving my average gas mileage has increased from 13.8 mpg to 15.8 mpg with no driving changes. That is 14% increase in gas mileage, with addition horsepower and torque.

Yesterday I had BF Goodrich All Terrain KO's in 315/70R/70 installed and the programmer allowed me to change to the 34.5 inch diameter tire and set tire pressure at 50 psi verse stock 60 psi.

#4 ·
I love my Bullydog, gained 2.5 mpg , truck pulls and shifts way better , biggest improvement was the ability to shut the traction and stability control completely off

#6 ·
Nice truck.....

Will that tuner, or any of the others work on a 2014?

ALso, how do you know which tuner is best like HemiFever, White Lightening, Diablo, Bully etc. How do you pick? How do you pick? What makes one better over the others?

#8 ·
Nice truck.....

Will that tuner, or any of the others work on a 2014?

ALso, how do you know which tuner is best like HemiFever, White Lightening, Diablo, Bully etc. How do you pick? How do you pick? What makes one better over the others?
The DiabloSport says they do. Not sure if anyone has done the 8 speed trans tune or not though.
http://www.diablosport.com/product-search.html

#11 ·
We have a few open box units that have never been installed on any vehicle, only the box was opened so we cannot sell them as new!

T1000 - $489.00
I1000DCX - $379.00

Both come with free shipping to the lower 48 as well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.