DODGE RAM FORUM banner

37x12.50 Super Swampers fit without a lift

4K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  mb power wagon 
#1 ·
[/URL][/IMG]

I got the 37" Swampers to fit without adding lift with just a little more trimming, it's tight, but they don't hit under full compression , It still handles just as it did before without any added stabilizers .

I'm stoked !!!:smileup: first mud race of the season is this weekend , time to go kick some more Raptor azz:box2:

See less See more
Reactions: Revel Performance
#5 ·
Good luck this weekend and have fun. I was wondering if you were still around. Hadn't seen much out of you on here in a while. That looks really good. I will be due for tires here within the next year... I probably won't go with 37s but I am def. going with 35s.

Keep up the good work. I really like seeing what you do... you have more fun than I.

#14 ·
I posted this on here once before , somewhere .
To fit the 36"s i just trimmed back the rear of the plastic inner fender, to fit the 37"s I hads to grind back about a 1/4" of the metal at the bottom, rear of the fender , as far as rim spec, I really don't remember for sure , but I think they were 1" more negative back space than the factory rims
[/URL][/IMG]

#8 ·
[/URL][/IMG]
Never got to race any Raptors, but kicked some Chevy azz , this was my fastest pass of the weekend, a 6.785
click the pic for video

#10 · (Edited)
it was getting a bit dry , but these are mud "drags" not "bogs", the focus is getting the fastest time , not just making it through, it's not much fun for spectators when the action keeps stopping to drag a truck out , it's actually usually quicker when the track has more water , so you don't have to push so much heavy mud with your diffs , although, there was 3 roll overs and 25 out of 34 trucks broke and never finished their 4th run in street class

#12 · (Edited)
[/URL][/IMG]
heres the video of the "in cab view" of the same run, as well as you'll see what my poor little PW had to compete with , I had the smallest motor and smallest tires, and still managed to come out on top

#17 ·
The tires will touch the top of the fenderwell under full compression , I'm looking at installing the Ramrunner fenders to give me the extra clearance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.