DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Have anyone seen these bumpers before

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Trail Whale 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I think I want one , but $2150 ???? :Wow1:

#3 ·
Yes. They will fit, but there are better options. ALuminess, from what I've read, and from the feedback on the main PW forum site (hundreds of PW owners) given by owners of Aluminess products, they make a quality product, but I'd go with Backwoods bumpers probably first.

#4 ·
Aluminess makes nice products but, like most all of the bumpers on the market for our trucks, their front bumper sticks out further than it has to. You have to run a second roller fairlead with an Aluminess bumper same as most any others. The only 2 companies I can think of that sell complete bumpers and (likely) won't require this are:
Backwoods- in design stages last I checked
Mercenary Offroad- in design stages last I checked

Assuming you like prerunner style bumpers, and are handy with a welder, you could whip up your own bumper using premade horns from Carli, Patton Fab, or (maybe) Thuren.

As far as I know, there is not currently a bumper on the market that is truly "made for Power Wagons"- there are just several adapted over to work on Power Wagons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.