DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Package just arrived......WHAT IS IT.

5K views 61 replies 22 participants last post by  bransonshemi 
#1 ·
sweet, i was sleeping (1pm)(dont judge haha) and *knock knock* who is it....UPS GUY with my new stuff. who can guess what it is..winner will get some sweet reps.:LOL:

hint.... its really big.

See less See more
#4 ·
man that was quick, not much of a teaser haha. but ive been talking about it for a while so. yea. REPS TO YA :rep:

#6 ·
It came at 1pm and its not installed yet? :LOL: Looking forward to the pics. :D Nice teaser. :rep:

#7 ·
ok well here is some more pics when i was test fitting it, just took it to my buddy to get it painted $200 bucks, it will be done thursday.

just take off the top hat part of the bumper, there are 2 torx screws on each side in the wheel well area, and the step guard just pops out, then there are 4 plastic screw type things on the under side of the opening(where the lower grill goes)

should look like so when its off.

new bumper goes over the chrome bumper and all of the bolts and screw go back the same way.

Reactions: jcasey10
#8 ·
oh yea, you have to take out the fog light bezels too. and your not supposed to see any chrome through the lower grill area but my chrome bumper was bent, I have to bend it back to make it look better and get the plastic piece that goes in there, but im going to wait till i order the tow hooks first.

#10 ·
Nice! That's gonna look great when it's painted!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

#13 ·
thanks for the reps, yea it should be done by the end of the week.

#19 ·
niceeee!!!!!!!

#23 ·
thanks man, now i just need to get some flip up mirrors like yours and ill be all set.

Reactions: Juice420
#22 ·
nope, just used the factory chrome bumper, all bolts and screws went back where there supposed to. YESSSSS i cant wait for the headlights to come in too, when its all done im going to be like this...:SHOCKED:

#30 ·
Sull&Werm, im really not sure about the pre 02 models. i just know that after 02 the chrome bumpers will work, ive never seen it on the models like yours and werms before, that black truck is the first ive seen like that. IMO it looks B.A. though. Hope you find what you need to make it work guys.

#31 ·
#33 ·
OK all DONE. Check out the finished product. I LOVE IT, let me know what you think.

Reactions: 916Timmy
#34 ·
P.S .... YES i have been driving this rig with no head lights, No i havnt been pulled over yet *KNOCK ON WOOD* and YES i do take up two parking spots on purpose at my apartment complex haha. that is all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.