Lets see some trucks post some pics

540K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  neogear 
#1 ·

lets see your trucks this is mine pre brush gaurd and steps :smileup:

See less See more
Reactions: moparornocar72
#351 ·
Pics

Here's a few pics of my '98 1500 Quad 4x4 that I bought new in '97(best pics I could find). Just traded it in for a '06 2500 Quad cab 4x4.

Attachments

#361 ·
Here's the truck I traded in last week on my 2011. It broke my heart to see it. I really loved that truck and was hoping that someone else would get it that cared about it as much as I did.

Rip - 2006 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4 @ 75,000mi
HOLY CRAP!! Any idea how he rolled it? That really sucks...

#359 ·
My dad worked for Mopar back in the 60s-70s, worked with Petty Enterprises mostly. He saved a lot of the old Dodge Stickers and since I got finally got a Dodge, I figured I'd pay him some homage with the old skool Demon stickers.

Attachments

#365 ·
Here's some pics of my dodges over the years. Paid Cash for the last 3 and not a one ever made me walk home.

Blue and Silver - 1994 2500 V10
Pearl White - 1995 2500 V10
Red dually - 2004 3500 Cummins Diesel @ 485HP
White 2wd - 2002 1500 Quad cab just passed 245,000 Miles.

Attachments

#366 · (Edited)
My 04 dually was by far the most expensive and costly of the lot. I bought it cash off the lot with 75,000 kms but plenty of damage and fixed it up over the winter. Mechanical damage was over $5500 in parts alone but the add ons made the most difference.

- Replaced both dually fenders
- Installed stainless running boards, mud flaps, fender trim, bed caps and rocker panels
- billet grill with chrome surround.
- Upgraded to RB1 Nav unit with sirius
- Added keyless entry
- 3" Leveling kit
- Bullydog Power Programmer with Outlook Monitor
- Southbend ConFe Performance clutch
- F.A.S.S. fuel system
- 90 HP Injectors
- MBRP 5" Cat back exhaust
- Modded seats with extra cushion and lifted the rear mounts 1"

Managed to get the mileage up from 12MPG Avg to 16 MPG avg after all was said and done but the truck was still a dog and the truck was always needing another part(s) and we had to part ways when i moved to the US.

Attachments

#373 ·
de badged flowmaster 40 tinted windows tinted tails and 3rd brake light dropped it 2'' added a r/t badge to back and have headlights apart in garage right now hid's in fogs and painted some engine parts and tinted out signals on mirrors
Nice truck! That engine paint looks awesome! :smileup:

#370 ·
Back again.

Just got my Dodge back after 3 weeks in the shop. 4 days after I made my first payment, my wife got T-boned with my kids in the Truck. Glad they were fine, but the truck didn't fare so well. Its all good again now. Body shop did some great work. No frame damage, just panels.