DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lifts before and after

611K views 1K replies 326 participants last post by  crfq68 
#1 ·
Here is my truck before my 6" BDS and bilstein 5100's set at 2.8"

After

See less See more
#418 ·
From what I know, for someone to use the factory fog switch on a truck that did not come with the fog light option it is more than just a switch. I don't know all the logistics. But I know we had a customer in yesterday that bought the switch off of mopar and hooked it all up and was upset that it did not work and my tech explained that he needed this and that to make it work.

#419 ·
Ya, I've read that the truck does need the code added for the factory fog lights in order to make the switch work. I'm not sure if anything else would be required though, haven't looked into it enough. I'd be happy if that's all it took. If I do add fogs I'd definitely want the factory switch.

#439 · (Edited)
I figured there would be tons of info/reviews on my setup (cuz I've read it all! lol) so ill just post pics and specs! Enjoy!!

1.25" RCX Body Lift
2.1" Bilstein 5100's
Bilstein Rear shocks
2" Daystar Rear Spacer (Has 2" lowering springs)
Durun Terrain Grapplers in 35x12.5R20 on Stock rims with 1/4" spacer

Minor Rubbing on left tire on full lock. Rubbing is on plastic fender liner so not concerned at all...

Before: (36" Level all around)

After: (40" Front 41" Rear)

Also want to give a shout out to Andrew aka FastNugly for all the help and great prices!! Cheers!

#462 ·
Leveled
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CpxxuJXM3yY/Tf6UBoZC7hI/AAAAAAAAAWo/uReRq9d-d0k/s720/_MG_4436.jpg[

Is this leveled with Bilsteins? What setting? Any rear lift? What size tire is on there?

#469 ·
Here is my 2011 sport befor and after.

6" rough country lift
1.25" rough country body lift
bilstiens set at 1.4"
TGC 1" rear coil spacer.
37x12.5x20 BFG m/t's
stock wheels with 1/4" spacer with 0 rubbing :)

fender flairs to come soon!

Quite pleased how it turned out! :smiley_thumbs_up: what do you think?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.