DODGE RAM FORUM banner

getting a little done

768 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  will36 
#1 ·
I added vent shades and tint. Took off a ton of light scratches. (car wash stuff)

Took 2500grit sandpaper to the bad spots & buffed out the truck .

I need to fix and paint the bedside ,buuuuuuuuuut when you do it all day you just don't want to do it to your stuff for free.

Oh, got those crazy wheels and tires off and removed the lift blocks under the front springs. :smiledown:

I know the tube steps need to go bye bye.

See less See more
#5 ·
Love the blue man! My favorite color on the Rams cause they are rare and looks really good at night. Agreed plasti dip those rims or get new one, it'll look sick!

#6 · (Edited)
I got the dent in the bedside fixed today. Ill paint it monday. My boys keep on asking me to paint it orange. I even thought about pulling the stripes and doing a pearl ghost flames. If I could fiqure out how to make the flames look right on the hood. I sure it would have flames. :) I know a little bit about them . The hood is the only hold back on them right now. I made my youngest son smile a mile with these on christmas day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.