DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Set the hook and yotas will come

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Canviper 
#1 ·
I was on my way to work and look in my rear view and this red tundra came up quick behind me and I was like eh it's Probably a 4door no since of trying to play. Well we turned on the same road and I happen to look and it's a reg cab 5.7. Mmm maybe if I give it a little gas he might bite. So I give a little and go to normal. But didn't notice he did the Same thing so he was really on my ass. So I was like foot to the floor(now on highway.) he stayed there a little then he slowly was going back by the time I hit the 105 mark hewas about 6-7 truck lengths behind me so I slow down back to normal. So did he and there was a chance to me get in right lane. Him in the left. I wanted to see who the guy was and by the time he got next to me a guy bought my age and a really good looking girl was with him. They both couldn't stop looking at my truck. Then I see his truck lift. And almost as a split reaction I did the same all out again. He was ahead till about 80. Then I creeped ever so slowly by him by the time I hit 105 he was at my back bumper then I stayed there for about 20 secs and by the end of it he was about 3 or 4 lengths behind me. I'm very happy with the outcome. Bait the hook cast it out give a little jerk and . And caught me a yota

#5 ·
nice kill! keep it safe and report more kills!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.