DODGE RAM FORUM banner

new with questions

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  brad12kx 
#1 ·
Just purchased a 98 ss/t black with silver stripes. I originally wanted a srt10 but just cant justify the cost so i think this ss/t is the next best thing. I purchased it as a tow vehicle for my car hauler. I will have a bunch of questions but for now this is the most important. The ss/t has a fiberglass roll pan and i need to get a class 4 or 5 hitch for it so do any of you have a roll pan with a hitch on the back and can get me a name and part # i would really appreciate it. I did a search and no help there and i went to e trailer and all their hitches say not for roll pan so i am out of luck. Any help would be great. Thanks
Greg

#2 ·
It must be possible as post #15 in this thread shows one - http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=106613

I have no idea of what brand it is, let alone the P/N, but you could ask Clark from AutoAnyThing. He has been a huge help to many members find stuff like that. You will find him in the supporting vendor section.

When you get a change, stop by the Newbie Checkin for a warm and proper Z welcome. :)

#3 ·
the brand on post #15 is Draw-Tite p/n 75090.

2 Inch Hitch, Square Tube
7500 lbs WD GTW / 5000 lbs GTW
750 lbs WD TW / 500 lbs TW

it's only class 3 but i'm pretty sure they have class 4 or 5 available.

hope this helps. :)

#4 ·
the brand on post #15 is Draw-Tite p/n 75090.

2 Inch Hitch, Square Tube
7500 lbs WD GTW / 5000 lbs GTW
750 lbs WD TW / 500 lbs TW

it's only class 3 but i'm pretty sure they have class 4 or 5 available.

hope this helps. :)
Thank you very much, i had one on my 98 ram 4x4 sport with rollpan but forgot what brand i had it installed at a uhaul shop.

#5 ·
LOL! At first I wondered how you could know that just by looking at the pic, as the resolution is not great enough to see that.

Then I realized it's your truck! :doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.