DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1996 dodge ram indy????

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  dusted72 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guys im new here, i have a 1996 dodge ram indianpolis pace truck. i bought it from a guy who bought it from another guy with hail damage and a clean title. everything has been repaired but the guy decided to paint the white striped dark gray instead so i was wondering if it would be worth it to paint it the original colors again? im tight on money so i need to know if it would make the value go up or stay the same. Also it is a legit indy i have the original dealer sticker as well as the truck having the number 19 plaque on the frame by the drivers door. ill attach pics. The truck itself is in an incredible condition and only has 121000 miles which isnt bad for the year. How much do you think its worth as it sits? and how much could it be worth with the original colors?

See less See more
#4 ·
I honestly don't think you'd get much extra due to it's limited number edition unless you were able to sell it to an enthusiast as that is the only type of person that would see the added value. Your best bet would to to take a look at local similar year/mileage 1500s and add $2K to the tag. It does look clean so you could get the top end of the spectrum.

#8 ·
I agree. Also even though the pics don't show up I believe the blue is the wrong shade. It looked way to light. If I am paying the extra for an Indy I want the correct stripes, door decals, wheels, everything that makes that truck an Indy has been taken off. It is now just a Ram that was once an Indy. Just my $.02

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.