DODGE RAM FORUM banner
2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mosestech99 
#1 ·
I own the Indy white with blue stripes. Im looking to just get new stripes OR should i get them painted on. I dont know were if the tonneau covers were always on the indy's but i need to cover that too:4-dontknow::4-dontknow::4-dontknow:! PLEASE HELP:smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up:

#2 ·
If your want to replace the exact stripes I would get them from Phoenix Graphics. I have bought the reproduction "Dodge" logo and their Indy 500 graphics and they looked really nice. The price ain't bad either.

Your other option is getting them painted on. Painting stripes over white, especially blue stripes shouldn't be that hard of a task. The other way around is a pain. I had mine painted on during my recent restoration. They clear coated over them, which makes it nice so the edges are protected better.

Just my 2 cents..

#3 ·
I thought I would throw this out there about tailgate "dodge" decals. I made a newbie mistake. :doh:I just ordered the normal one from Phoenix Graphics. Its about 3-4 inches or so too long and half an inch or more too big. If you have stripes (SST/Indy) you need the smaller decal.

So, I e-mailed them and they have one that will replace the original one exactly. Instead of 20 or so it costs 39.00 which isn't bad at all. One of my less expensive mistakes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.