DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Any other Night Runners!?

20K views 36 replies 29 participants last post by  AZ NightRunner 
#1 ·
Hey I was just wondering if anyone else had a Night Runner edition? Think they are only about 2000 Ram 1500's with the Night Runner package

#4 ·
didnt even know such a thing exsist

#6 ·
They made the night runner in standard ram trucks? I thought it was just a SRT10 truck edition like the yellow fever and CE editions, learn something new everyday, I was searching high and low for months for one and couldnt ever get one so I settled on what I got now.

G
#8 · (Edited)
Night Runner here. I have had it since Last November. I can't wait to figure out what to classify it as so I can order the right parts (SLT, Sport, etc...ha ha). I assume most parts for it is "Sport"....I need new fog lights but do not know if bezels are needed (I am guessing NO) and I also need a front bumper cover.

* I did figure out most parts are "Sport" and bezels are not needed. I just did not want to go outside when it was -15 F to look...ha ha.

#13 ·
Nightrunners

I have a 2006 Nightrunner and I can tell you that there are others out there just not a lot of them. I can also tell you that there is an SRT/10 version of the Nightrunners. Mine is a quad cab version and I have had it since it was new and I am the only owner of this truck and now it has a little over 60,000 miles on it. Tell me about yours........

#22 · (Edited)
night runner grave yard shift

i have had my night runner for 103,000 miles with routine tune ups she has never ever left me stranded or given me one problem except air direction vent for a/c /heat which i ordered part off ebay and put in my self took me 10 mins

Attachments

#24 ·
Another '06 QC Nightrunner here

I am in North Texas and have a 2006 Nightrunner and have had it since July '06 when I bought it new. I have just over 62K on it with no issues and love the truck. There were 3 others on the lot when I bought mine. I have only seen one other in my area and it was a reg cab and also a nice truck but I have not seen it in a long time. I read about the SRT/10 Nightrunners but have yet to actually see one other than in pictures but I must say they look GOOOOOOOD too!!!!!!:smiley_thumbs_up:

#26 ·
Theres a guy in my neck of the woods with one. He bought it at the same dealer I picked my truck up at. I had stopped and looked at it about a week before he bought it. Nice looking truck.

#28 ·
I live in southern Illinois and my old employer has lots of land that he used to lease out to dodge to store vehicles before delivery. I remember all of these sweet looking trucks sitting out there for weeks. I instantly loved the black chrome look on these rigs. I've only seen one owned in my area and the rest shipped out to who knows where. Would love to get that black chrome effect on my r/t 22s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.