DODGE RAM FORUM banner

production number question

8K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  PLMCRZY 
#1 ·
I have a 2006 Ram Hemi Quadcab with the Nightrunner package. I was wondering if anybody might know what the production numbers are for the nightrunner editions including SRT/10 models. I would like to know the breakdown by models and year.:4-dontknow: Thanks!!

#2 ·
Welcome to the ForumZ

you may never know the true answer, there were some SHADY, for lack of a better word, dealerships that were taking their stock vehicles & making them into SPECIAL EDITION counterfeit copies, like some of the Rumble Bee & the SS/T models

NightRunner - 2000 of these were assembled from January 2006 to December 2006. The NightRunner trim includes 20-inch (510 mm) black chrome rims, the 5.7 L (345 cu in) Hemi engine, dark shaded headlamps, NightRunner graphics, and the NightRunner logo on the speedometer

SRT-10 also known as the Viper Ram - This is a regular or quad-cab body with the Dodge Viper's V10 engine 8.3L, 22" wheels and Pirelli tires, lowered suspension, bucket seats, body modifications, and a spoiler. The 2004 version was available only in a single cab with a 6-speed manual transmission and a Hurst shifter. For 2005, Dodge released a Quad Cab version of the Viper V10 powered truck with a modified 48RE four speed automatic transmission from the Ram with the Cummins turbodiesel engine. In 2004, the truck held the Guinness World Record for "World's Fastest Production Pickup Truck" with a speed of 154.587 mph (247.3 km/h).[18] This record stood until overtaken by the Australian Holden Special Vehicles Maloo R8 in May 2006.[19] SRT-10 production ended on June 30, 2006.

other Special Edition Rams can be viewed at the bottom of this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Ram

i just viewed a 2005 Dodge Ram SRT10 "Yellow Fever Edition." all i can say is WOW!!
http://www.440magnum-network.com/info/trucks/index.shtml

#4 · (Edited)
I emailed Chrysler and they informed me that in 2006 there was atotal of 790 "Night Runner" edition quad cab trucks built, with that being said they would not tell me how many regular cab or srt/10 versions were built. I do know that there was a total of 500 srt/10 night runners built. That is all the info I have found so far. The "Night Runner" editions were equipped with 20" Black Chrome wheels, Night Runner badging on the bed as well as the face of the gauges and also on the headrests, they also had black chrome grille inserts and body colored front bumper cover and body colored rear bumper, and of course the 5.7L Hemi engine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.