DODGE RAM FORUM banner

09 Dodge Ram

766 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  bighemi04 
#1 ·
i have a 09 ram 1500 5.7 hemi lone star two months ago rear diff seal leaking took to dealer fixed under warranty now i have a terrible whining noise coming from rear and the dealer tells me all bearings shot in rear says it is because i missed 24,000 mile gear oil change i bought truck certified pre owned with 36,000 miles what a bunch of BS !!!!!!

#2 ·
i have a 09 ram 1500 5.7 hemi lone star two months ago rear diff seal leaking took to dealer fixed under warranty now i have a terrible whining noise coming from rear and the dealer tells me all bearings shot in rear says it is because i missed 24,000 mile gear oil change i bought truck certified pre owned with 36,000 miles what a bunch of BS !!!!!!

They have to prove that it never happened. How could you or THEY prove it was or wasn't changed? It worked fine until THEY replaced the seal, now, two months later, problems? I call BS and march back to the service Dept and demand satisfaction!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.