DODGE RAM FORUM banner

My new truck

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  SilverBeast 
#1 ·
Yesterday I bought a 2010 Power Wagon, almost new, mileage only 4000 miles. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TRUCK! :smileup:

#2 ·
congratulations but to quote the famous BlueJet "pics or it didn't happen" :LOL:

#4 ·
congrats on the purchase but wheres the pics!!!

#5 ·
Congrats on the new ride!

But.....

:worthless:

Exco

#13 · (Edited)
He bought my Power Wagon. He's gonna love it. Truly a Bad-ass truck. Probably going to be the only one in Russia. Also, sorry for thinking you may be in the Russian mob. Just kidding! I never got so many compliments on any truck I ever had. You're gonna love it! I did. I just didn't like the gas mileage. Here's some pics. Thanx, Randy

>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>

#22 ·
Finally, and my Power Wagon has arrived. The next week I will send him to Russia.
The front wheels when turning to the end hurt for something below ...
Thank you again for a great truck!
What you hear is the edges of the tires rubbing on the inner plastic wheel aprons. Do not worry about it. It won't rub the fenders.
Did you have the truck flown over to Russia? I never heard of a ship getting there that quick. What did the shipping cost from New Jersey to there?
I put my leveling kit in today and put my new wheels and 20" rims on. I'll post pics later.

#20 ·
Congratulations on your truck! I have been wanting to visit Moscow again. The last two times I was there I did not have much time to see the city.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.