DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon for sale. 1900 miles

18K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Chunkem 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 2 1/2 month old 2010 Power Wagon. 2010 Motor Trend Magazine and Four Wheeler Magazines Truck of the year. I put $6500 in options on it. It has 1900 miles on it and has never been driven in the rain. I have three trucks and need to sell one to remodel part of my house. I'm asking $44K.

2010 Dodge 2500 with the Power Wagon option. Factory lift kit, Bilstien shocks, 4.56 gears, 12,000 lb winch, and some kind off offroad suspension that with the push of a button, will electronically disconnect the sway bars so that the wheels can drop down up to 30 inches. Stainless NFAB step bars, 20" Incubus wheels, 35" Nitto tires, ARE bed cover, and custom leather interior. Call Days-386-761-8050. or Nights till midnight-386-788-4378. Email liberatorboats@yahoo.com

See less See more
#11 ·
that is one nice truck...if only i had the money. just beautiful. sell the hummer and keep the power wagon

#13 ·
thats some nice rides!!!!

#14 ·
Well, I sold the Power Wagon this week for $41,900. It's going to Russia! Probably some member of the Russian mob. I could barely understand his friend who came to check the truck out. I really loved that truck, but 10 mpg on the highway really sucked. $500 in gas to make a 1300 mile round trip to Tennessee!
I'm now looking for another 2010 Ram 2500, but with a diesel this time. If you know of any real nice ones, let me know. My email is liberatorboats@yahoo.com Thanx, WILDMAN

#15 ·
Well, I sold the Power Wagon this week for $41,900. It's going to Russia! Probably some member of the Russian mob. I could barely understand his friend who came to check the truck out. I really loved that truck, but 10 mpg on the highway really sucked. $500 in gas to make a 1300 mile round trip to Tennessee!
Well I'm glad I know that. I was thinking about getting one in the next couple years maybe if gas prices went down. I def won't get one even if they do go down. I figured it didn't get very good fuel economy but thats just rediculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.