DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Best place and price in the SE to order a new 2017 Ram?

435 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  GTyankee 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm getting ready to order a new 2017 Ram 2500. They will start taking orders on June 6th. I'm in Florida, but will consider ordering from anywhere. Who has the best prices on ordered Rams? My email is liberatorboats@yahoo.com I'll be selling my 2010 Ram 2500 in Sept. 80K miles.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Don't recall the names. But there are 2 I think in the North or South Carolina that discount very big. Another is in Idaho. :smile: Good Luck. Tom
Steve White Motors in N. Carolina. Ask for Jerry Hawn. Try swmotors91@yahoo.com. And they give you a choice of free delivery (YES, to Florida) or 1 one-way plane ticket to their location. I bought my '13 Charger from them at the end of 2012, and Jerry was my salesman. I wound up with a new R/T for about $5,000.00 less than a 6 cylinder model locally. Plus they brought it to me, and I'm also in Florida. Good Luck!

#4 · (Edited)
2017 orders will be taken for the 1500, 2500, 3500, + models on the June 6th

1500 4 doors begin production in Warren, Michigan on August 8th

standard cab & the HD Rams begin production in Saltillo, Mexico on August 15th

there is a possibility that 2017s might start showing up at the end of September

They usually have HD Rams at the Texas State Fair

State Fair of Texas • September 30 - October 23

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.