DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New 2013 ram with "blackout" package

6K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Reyther 
#1 ·
Anybody else see the new 2013 Ram on e-bay with the "Blackout" Package? The truck is black with black emblems and wheels. Looks pretty sinister, and saves a lot of DIY with the plasti-dip. Check it out if you have time. :smileup:

#5 ·
#6 ·
Saw a late production 2013 black Express at dealer today. Everything was black except the door locks which stuck out like a sore thumb.

This particular Express had a window sticker of $34,400. It was a crew cab with a 6 speed automatic Hemi. Interior was cloth with no GPS. At first the wheels looked good in black, but when I walked up to the truck, the wheels had no definition or style to them. They were very plain and uninspired looking but all black. However, the truck did look bold and impressive.

#9 ·
Yep, I posted a few days ago. Truck is one week old today and hopefully will get it's first wash tomorrow..been raining. then i can get some better pics.
The wheels are gloss black aluminum and I did get a good pic while in the showroom. Will eventually add black step bars, tint, Magnaflow, and that's probably all...doubt it. Had dealer throw in reciever hitch and just have to go get it installed.

Attachments

#11 ·
I like the looks, but because of the marketing ploy, they jack the price up. The headlights are about the only thing on the truck that can't be done aftermarket for a few bucks or just some time and effort.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.