DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What do you think of this deal? 2010 sport.

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  erik108 
#1 ·
Contemplating putting a deposit down on this tomorrow morning

Asking price is 33.5k

Brand new 2010 ram 1500 sport 5.7 CREW cab

20" wheels . nav , Sport hood, 26L package, etc.

Here is a cut and paste of the description:

THIS ONE IS A

2010 RAM 1500 SPORT

HEMI V8 5.7 LITER

4X4

CHRONO BUMPERS

MIRRORS

LEATHER TIMMED

BUCKET SEATS

HEATED STEERING

WHEEL

VENTILATED FRONT

SEATS

HEATED FRONT

SEATS

PKG 26L

BODY-COLOR

GRILL

BODY-COLOR

DOOR HANDLES

POWER LUMBAR

STEERING WHEEL

MOUNTED CONTROLS

BODY-COLOR

MIRRORS

DUAL EXHAUST

POWER 10 WAY

DRIVER SEATS

SPORT CLOTH

BUCKET SEATS

20" CHROME

WHEELS

REMOTE START

KEYLESS ENTRY

SPORT PREMIUM

GROUP

PARK SENSE REAR

PARK ASSIST SYSTEM

And here are some pictures:

I'd be flying from New Jersey to Georgia to by this vehicle, and then driving back.

How do ya'll feel the price is? about right or could better be found?

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
Offer them 25 and meet in the middle.

#4 ·
Which rear end gears does it have? Have you gone on the dodge web site and done the "build your own" to get a price comparison? Check kelly blue book at kbb.com.

If you're after an extended warranty which is a good idea, make sure you get the Chrysler Maximum Care, its the best out there. If the dealer won't sell you one, then don't buy theirs. You can get one from another dealer. Just do a search on here for Maximum Care and you'll see a thread about it with links to on-line Chrysler dealers that do sell it.

#7 ·
I believe that price is reasonable with all the options. I got mine for around the same price without some of the options this one comes with. I would be surprised if you could find one for less money with all them options. That same exact truck in CO (where i bought mine) would cost about 37 after rebates, when I bought mine.

#11 ·
thats a good price but id try to get a lil bit more off the asking price

#12 ·
If you have stock number go to the dealers website and see what price is on it. Often times the internet price is somewhat less than what they tell you to your face. And as the other folks said pitch them a price and see what happens. When i bought my Ram the internet price was 1k below what they told me to my face. I ended up getting another 1k less than the internet price,

Blessings.

#13 ·
Thaanks, this actully is the Internet price, I love this truck, price seems pretty fair. I'll be calling first thing in the morning to put down my deposit.

Like I said, I'll be flying down to Georgia from new jersey then driving the new truck back up. It's a 80 dollar plane ride down, then about a 15 hour drive back up.

#15 ·
I agree with Michael, also, in fact the numbers he posted would be my thought as well with the '11's hitting the lots already, but good luck and be sure to keep us posted. :)

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.