DODGE RAM FORUM banner

IT IS HERE !! 2015 Ram 1500 Buyers Guide

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Advance 
#1 ·
Reactions: crusher
#3 ·
I have decided to wait for the 2015 Ram 1500 Brochure comes out online, hopefully later this month

It will have all of the possible options listed by model, i printed up a partial list of the things that i would like to have on a new Ram
I was ready to order my 2015 Ram 1500 3.0 Eco Diesel Quad Cab back in early August
I just wanted more information before i place my order & the brochure is the last thing that i need.
That way i can walk into the local Dodge Fleet Managers Sales office with my TreadLightly paperwork & the list of what i want on my 2015 ram, then they can view my list & check it against the DealerConnect website ordering form to see how close they can match my list to theirs, if they say that certain things won't be available until January, i will wait longer to place my order.
I am willing to continue to drive my '09 Ram QC until early July 2015

#8 ·
I have decided to wait for the 2015 Ram 1500 Brochure comes out online, hopefully later this month

It will have all of the possible options listed by model, i printed up a partial list of the things that i would like to have on a new Ram
I was ready to order my 2015 Ram 1500 3.0 Eco Diesel Quad Cab back in early August
I just wanted more information before i place my order & the brochure is the last thing that i need.
That way i can walk into the local Dodge Fleet Managers Sales office with my TreadLightly paperwork & the list of what i want on my 2015 ram, then they can view my list & check it against the DealerConnect website ordering form to see how close they can match my list to theirs, if they say that certain things won't be available until January, i will wait longer to place my order.
I am willing to continue to drive my '09 Ram QC until early July 2015
Time to get to that dealership!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.