DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Got my cai installed

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  txhemi 
#1 ·
got it put on, for 98 dollars shipped im very impressed ill snap a few shots.
it seemed to help the seat of the pants a little, and the engine sounds much better, has a whistle like my neons did i like it a lot
Later Brandon

#5 ·
looks great!!!!!
i need to get one for mine,but im working on looks first!!

#10 ·
Did a great job and looks fantastic as well.:smileup:

#11 ·
Looks good man congrats on the new mod. I love the CAI addition sounds better and makes you faster haha

#16 ·
NewB

Congrats on it. I just bought my first truck last week and love it. A 2004 Ram 1500. Only 36,000 miles....SWEET. Looking to do some mods for better gas mileage.

Did you notice any gains besides performance yet? I am still fishing around the site for previous threads so I don't PO people.

Thanks, Semper Fi.

#17 ·
thats cool u have low miles, congrads with the new truck, i just got mine a little under 2 weeks ago, its an 07 just turned to 10,000
as for the intake im not sure as i havent ran a complete tank of fuel through it with the intake yet, it seems to run a little better every time i drive it, though the roads have been crappy and ive been taking the jeep
ill post more when i drive it a lil more
later brandon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.