DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Coming soon in the new Ram 1500, production updates

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Aggie86 
#1 · (Edited)
All Ram 1500 series

U-Haul Appearance Group (AVE) - 05/04/15
Remote Start And Security Group (AJB) - 05/04/15

Off Road Truck Package (AWL) - 06/15/15
Full Length Prem Upgraded Floor (CVT) - 06/15/15 ( note; this may refer to the floor console )

Ceramic Blue Sport Package (AMY) - 06/29/15

22" Forged Alum. Polished Wheels (WPZ) - 08/24/15

Load Leveling and Height Control (SER) - 12/31/15 (Crew Cab)
Parksense Front/Rear Park Assist System (XAG) - 12/31/15 (Crew Cab)
Rambox Cargo Management System (XB9) - 12/31/15 (Crew Cab)
Wheel to Wheel Side Steps (MRA) - 12/31/15 (Crew Cab)

#2 ·
I bet this: Full Length Prem Upgraded Floor (CVT) refers to the Rebel style console that everyone (myself included) thinks looks so good.

I'm interested to see the ceramic blue package, sounds like it'll be kind of like the ignition orange that was recently released.

I think the off road truck package is probably the Rebel code. Sort of like how my Lone Star is an SLT with the "regional package", I bet that's the add on package to the Sport (which is probably what its based on) that makes it a Rebel.

20" is about my max for truck wheels. 22"s on an R/T get a pass because its an R/T, but the Denalis with 22s are kind of absurd to me.

What is the U-haul appearance group? I wonder if that is a fleet order thing for U-haul because they're planning on getting Rams in their fleets. My local U-haul recently got a new Sierra. The only company I've really seen with a large fleet of Ram 1500s is Fastenal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.