DODGE RAM FORUM banner

new rims and tires for TRX4 on the way

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Flyguy74 
#1 ·
I bought a set of OEM 20x8" rims (thick 5 spoke) off of ebay and I bought a set of Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2 AT in 275/60/20. originally I wanted BFG KOs but they were not available in a size I liked (305 too wide for stock and 285/55 too short for my preference).
The Revo 2 has great ratings and I wanted the stock size because I think they look great. I think the stock 17s look very weal on the TRX4. Yes I will post pics when they show up.

#3 ·
congrats on the purchase!!!

#10 ·
cwbrow2 - they came in yesterday I had them put on today. Exactly as described and no issues. Thank you.

I love the way my truck looks now. I am not a big fan of monster trucks or huge wheels so this set up is perfect. MUCH better than with the weak stock 17s.
I will post a better pic in the daytime but wow, what a difference. I noticed a big handling improvement, part because of the lower profile tire and bigger wheel and probably also because of the tire improvement. Quite a bit less roll in the corners.

Attachments

#12 ·
I saw somewhere on the forum that you got Ballistic Outlaws for your truck....if you did, could you post a few pics? If you want, send me a PM and I will send you me email address. I tried to send you my email in a PM but I don't have enough posts yet to send PM's. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.