DODGE RAM FORUM banner

3 to 3.5 inch coil spacers.

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Rynofire 
#1 ·
I was getting ready to order a Rough Country level kit for a 2007 1500. I decided to look at eBay to see what they had before placing the order. I found a 3 and a 3.5 inch coil spacer front lift. Does anyone have any idea if I would be able to align the truck after putting in such a large spacer? Another worry I have is if the CV joints would hold up to the new angles.

#5 · (Edited)
I'm thinking about the ebay 3.5" fronts and the 2.0" rear spacers as well. Are the spacers you got from the seller supreme.suspensions? Did you notice any difference in the ride? Any vibration in the front end at highway speeds? I have a (6 day old) 2012 Sport 4x4 as well. Would really like to see a pic of the setup on your truck. Looking to put some 20x9 Ballistic Outlaws and Toyo Open Country A/T's in 305-60/R20's on my truck. Any and all responses would be appreciated! :)

Edit: Nevermind....after doing a search for your posts Nightrod, I found the answers to all my questions above. I should have searched first. Thanks for the posts!

#6 ·
Nightrod, now that you have had the 3.5" kit on awhile have you experienced any issues this far???? How are your Balljoints holding up?? My buddy just installed the same kit and I saw his balljoint angles yesterday and thought they were pretty extreme. I'm only asking cause I so want to put one on. Any info would help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.