DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Free Sirius XM radio

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  GTyankee 
#1 ·
Sirius XM is having one of their FREE Trial Periods until December 2nd
Everyone that had their XM subscription expire & decided not to pay the subscription price, can tune in & listen for the next 2 weeks

#9 ·
Sirius streaming at 128k bitrate = sounds like crap compared to iPod or USB digital. 16g memory stick is near 150 albums on random works pretty well. Very doubtful I'll renew once subscription ends

Cool @ 2 free weeks though. Wife's subscription just ran ought on her '14 Explorer.

#10 ·
Sirius radio complaints

I often warn against accepting Sirius Radio's 6 month low priced deals, and it appears to be well warranted. Just do an internet search for complaints on Sirius and see for yourself. For example, I just did one and in the New York City area alone, the Better Business Bureau had 4757 complaints, the majority of witch were about billing issues. Nationally, there are many thousands of complaints posted. I once received a phone call from a Sirius customer service agent asking me why I had not renewed....when I inquired about why there were so many unhappy subscribers posting and registering complaints, he said that he was unaware of any complaints ever being brought to their attention.
I realize though that many of you on this site have had great service and enjoy what Sirius offers. But for anyone who has never renewed, I can only offer that old caveat: Let the buyer beware.

#13 · (Edited)
You all need to keep in mind that Sirius outsources almost everything to a company in India
When you call to ask questions or to renew your subscriptions, you are talking to someone in India. They have a guide pamphlet that they go by & they can't veer from that booklet.

I always just say that i can't understand them & request for a transfer to someone in New York to be put on the line
The ppl in NY can give you a better deal

India is a major outsourcing place for many American companies
There are telephone lines every where

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.