DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Switch back l.e.d's

8K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  str8hemi 
#1 ·
hey all does anyone know of a good place to get these iv been looking for them but cannot find them anywhere......also does anyone know what the turn single bulb types are and the 2 map light and dome lights???? any info and sites would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance:)

#4 ·
2009 DODGE Ram Pickup (1500 w/2 H/L)

High & low beam headlamp
H13 (9008)
H13ST SilverStar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
H13XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

Parking light
3157A
3157NALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Front turn signal
3157A
3157NALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Rear turn signal
3157ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
3157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Tail light
3157ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
3157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Stop light

High mount stop light
912LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Fog/Driving light
9006SU SilverStar Ultra: The brightest and whitest light. Up to 50% brighter, up to 40% more downroad visibility and up to 50% more sideroad visibility.
9006ST SilverStar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
9006EB EcoBright - Your Environmental Choice. Save Energy - Save Money. Up to 25% brighter light. CO2 reduced 9 to 21%. Gas savings $2 to $19.
9006XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.
9006CB Cool Blue: The whiter light for style. Up to 25% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

License plate
168LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Back up light
921ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
921LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Front sidemarker
3157A

Ash tray
37LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Glove box
194LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Map light
194LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.
212-2
212-2LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Dome light
578LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Trunk/Cargo area
912LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Under hood light
561LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

#5 ·
thanks guys appreciate it

#8 ·
V-LEDs has the best LEDs available. That isn't an opinion that is a fact and I know MANY others that will agree.

I just added switchbacks to my 04 tonight :D
how do you live them got any pics?

#12 ·
i want to see pics of them too

#18 ·
dammit i cant watch that vid my internet is too slow

#21 ·
hey man, I'm having problems with mines.
its an 05 Ram
i got the switchback led's and the resistor.
the bulbs are 3157.
i initially did not no i needed resistor so i had hyper flash and lamp out.
i connected the resistor to 2 of the 3 wires on the blinker. which are the 2 end wires
once done the hyper flashing stoped and the lamp out clear, my issue now is that when i put the blinker on the white light stays on and the orange bearly shows, in other words the white doesn NOT turn off while blinking. and the orange is very lightly showing.

#22 ·
If i'm not mistaken they make 2 types of switchbacks type 1 and type 2. With the type 1 the switchback will stay lit on white while the amber blinks and with the type 2 the white will turn off and the amber will blink when the turn signal is activated. So maybe you have the type 1 and it's meant to do that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.